Resolved

I got a Tattoo at a tattoo shop called Sinners and saints Ink in Rock springs Wy at first the tattoo looked good but 2 months after I got the tattoo i noticed it was already fading .so I called them and they refused to re ink the tattoo stating that I didn't follow the tattoo artists directions and that's why it was fading .

This wasn't my first tattoo and I knew how to care for a tattoo and the reason mt tatt was fading was due to crappy work. Anyway I contacted another Tattoo parlor in Salt Lake Utah that I knew did awesome work and had them re ink my tattoo for another 100.00 after paying 150.00 2 months prior for this tatt. i posted a review on saints and Sinners Ink face book page that I wouldn't recommend them to anyone I know cause of their shoddy work and got a message from an Erick Caldwell that I was lying and needed to stop telling people that I wouldn't recommend them because they do everything 100 percent perfect .

Right that's why i had to get my tattoo re inked 2 months later .Like I said I wouldn't recommend this tattoo parlor to anyone else unless you want to have your tatt redone again because it wasn't done right the first time.

Had an Experience with Saints And Sinners Tattoo Studio?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion